2016 Community Learning Programme
600 Jobs Up For Grabs
With so many new employers coming to the area pop up shops will be appearing to assist with employment.So What?
By supporting people to improve their employability we can help people reach their potential and be the best they can be.
Growing Health Project sees Fantastic Outcomes
- Over 1000 individuals engaged in the project
- Over 900 hours of volunteer time
- 83% of families fruit and vegetable consumption Increased
- 100% feel proud to have the project within their neighbourhood
- 19 partner organisations involved in the project
2016 SARH Garden CompetitionApplications are now being invited for this summer’s competition, which is open to all SARH Customers in Stafford and the surrounding areas.
How to Enter
Online entry forms can be accessed via the SARH website. The deadline for entries is 1st July 2016. Judging takes place week commencing 18th July 2016 and the winners will be announced during a special Awards event on the 3rd August 2016.
Feel Good Food Project Comes To An End
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Training C
- To engage 100 people in nutrition based activities C
- To deliver 60 nutrition activities C
Through a range of activities the projects aim was to give individuals and families the tools to make improved dietary and physical activity behaviour changes to their lives. Most importantly to make those changes themselves and to maintain them. Activities such as cooking sessions, menu planning and budgeting were all put in place to empower the community to make healthier life choices and reduce health inequalities.
Community Tool Bank
If you want any more information about any of the events that have already happened or that are coming up in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
0800 111 4554